Leaking Pipe Repair in Northern Virginia
We’re a BBB Accredited Business in Arlington
A leak in the pipes of your home can cause serious structural harm, permanent property damage, and tons of stress. When you need leaking pipe repair, turn to the certified Northern Virginia plumbing experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited. Our teams are equipped with all of the skill and experience to ensure your plumbing needs are met quickly and efficiently. We guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
No matter the reason you call us, our priority is always to bring you the absolute best leaking pipe repair and replacement services possible, using top quality solutions and products to meet your every plumbing need.
Signs You Have a Leaking Pipe
Beyond the obvious, there are some telltale signs that the pipes in your home have been compromised. The absolute number one priority here is to get you the service you need immediately. Left alone, leaking pipes will cause compounding issues even within hours of the initial leak.
Watch out for these signs:
- Visible leakage: An obvious indication, yes, but it of course bears mention. Even a tiny trickle where it shouldn’t be can become a torrential mess over a short period of time.
- Lack of water: If you turn on a faucet or other water fixture and get no water, there’s a very good chance that there is a break, leak, or crack somewhere in the line.
- Indications of water damage: Water spots, discoloration, or weakness in walls, floors, and ceilings are often indications of a leak somewhere in your pipes.
- Presence of mold: Moisture can quickly breed large amounts of potentially harmful mold, which will rapidly cultivate throughout your home or business. If this happens, it can compromise your property’s structural integrity.
- Whistling and high-pitched sounds: Leaking caused by dents and other forms of damage can constrict pipes, creating a whine or whistle when the line is operated.
- Foul or unpleasant odors: This could indicate a long-term leak that has been left unanswered in the home or a leak in the sewer line. Either way, you’ll need professional repair immediately.
- Unaccounted-for puddles: If standing water begins appearing in odd places throughout your home or yard, a leaking pipe is often the cause.
- Large water bills: A water bill generally stays pretty consistent. If you see a 10, 20, or even higher percent increase in your water usage cost, call one of our professional Northern Virginia plumbers.
We Offer Emergency Plumbing Repair
There’s no such thing as a planned pipe leak. No matter the time or the day, our emergency plumbers are ready to assist! With services that are second to none, we will never treat your urgent situation unfairly.
Get the Quality Service You Deserve with HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited
Our plumbers take pride in providing the very best service possible. For unrivaled quality and unmatched skill, schedule an appointment today.
UP TO $1,550 FOR SELECT PRODUCTS expires 02/29/24
AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS expires 02/29/24
With Approved Credit for Select Products expires 02/29/24
What Our Customers are Saying
I had my inspection done by Steven Worthy yesterday and I definitely wanted to make sure you thank him for putting...M. Scozia
Steve just finished the service and did an OUTSTANDING job! Keep up the great work and thank you.K. Lippold
Thank you! Great service. Your employee is first rate. Josue is a nice young man.B. Henry
Great Job changing sump pump by Chase Scott. He also gave me advice and knowledge for keeping and maintaining prop...Azin Razavieh
Chase was super helpful in replacing my garbage disposal and fixing my toilet. He was super friendly and completed...Erik M.
Chase Scott provided great service. Very friendly. He found the problem quickly. He showed me what the issue was a...Jodie B.
& Plumbing Unlimited
Dedicated to friendly & reliable service
We’re dedicated to your comfort
No-nonsense pricing for all services
Factory-trained and certified technicians
100% satisfaction guarantee