Alexandria, VA Emergency AC & Heating Repair
Emergency Services for Contract Customers
At HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited, we understand that emergencies don’t always happen at convenient times. That’s why we provide complete emergency heating and cooling repairs to our customers in Alexandria, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While we serve all customers until 8 p.m., overnight emergency service (after 8 p.m.) is available for contract customers only.
Whether you need furnace or AC repair, our experienced technicians are ready to help. We offer prompt, cost-effective solutions to get your home back up and running as quickly as possible.
If you need emergency service for your heating or cooling system, call (703) 455-6000 today.
Emergency Boiler & Furnace Repairs in Alexandria, VA
Emergency boiler and furnace repairs aren’t easy to deal with, especially if you don’t have the right expertise. That’s why at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited, we offer our clients emergency repair services for their boilers and furnaces. Our Alexandria, VA, technicians are licensed and certified in all aspects of boiler and furnace repairs and installations.
It’s not enough to offer emergency services at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited. We also ensure that our technicians are available 24/7.
Whether you live in Alexandria or the surrounding areas, we want you to know that your comfort is important to us, and we’ll do everything in our power to keep your home warm and cozy during the cold winters.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
If you notice any of the following signs that your heating system may need repair, contact HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited immediately. Our experts can quickly diagnose and correct the issue to ensure you stay warm all winter:
- Your heating system is constantly running or cycling on and off too frequently.
- You notice strange smells from your system, such as burning plastic or sulfuric odors. These could be a sign of an electrical component failure or furnace component failure.
- Your system isn’t producing enough heat for comfort — but it still runs regularly and uses more gas than normal. This could mean the flame sensor has turned up on its own. If a flame sensor problem seems to be the issue, it could indicate you need a new furnace.
- You notice a lot of dust and dirt coming from your system. This may indicate grime buildup or other debris blocking airflow.
- Your utility bills keep rising even though you’ve taken steps to improve efficiency with service calls and routine maintenance (such as changing air filters).
- You hear odd noises from your furnace, such as rattling, banging, or squealing. These could mean problems with the blower fan, gas burner, flame sensor, or other components.
These signs indicate that you need heating repair in Alexandria, VA, from our HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited team.
Emergency Cooling Repairs
When disaster strikes your AC system and causes it to malfunction, don’t panic. Just call us, and we’ll be right there. We’re committed to fast responses that will fix your system in no time.
HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited understands what it takes to keep things running smoothly and can respond quickly for emergency cooling repairs or other services you may need. We also offer unbeatable pricing and quality on all types of installations and replacements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my HVAC system isn’t working?
If your HVAC system is completely non-functional, it’s important that you don’t try to fix it yourself. Contact a qualified repair technician as soon as possible. These professionals can diagnose and fix the issue for you quickly and correctly.
By calling a professional rather than trying to tackle the problem yourself, you may avoid a costly repair bill in the future.
What's considered an emergency HVAC repair?
An emergency HVAC repair is any situation where your HVAC system stops working or breaks down completely, leaving you with no heat or air conditioning. Some common examples of an emergency HVAC repair include:
- A broken blower motor
- A frozen condenser coil
- Loss of refrigerant due to a leak in the system
- A failed thermostat or control board that prevents the system from cooling or heating properly
If you have any of these issues, it’s important to contact an HVAC technician immediately, as not addressing them quickly can result in further damage that could be costly and time-consuming to fix.
UP TO $1,550 FOR SELECT PRODUCTS expires 12/31/23
AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS expires 12/31/23
With Approved Credit for Select Products expires 12/31/23
What Our Customers are Saying
I had my inspection done by Steven Worthy yesterday and I definitely wanted to make sure you thank him for putting...M. Scozia
Steve just finished the service and did an OUTSTANDING job! Keep up the great work and thank you.K. Lippold
Thank you! Great service. Your employee is first rate. Josue is a nice young man.B. Henry
Great Job changing sump pump by Chase Scott. He also gave me advice and knowledge for keeping and maintaining prop...Azin Razavieh
Chase was super helpful in replacing my garbage disposal and fixing my toilet. He was super friendly and completed...Erik M.
Chase Scott provided great service. Very friendly. He found the problem quickly. He showed me what the issue was a...Jodie B.
& Plumbing Unlimited
Dedicated to friendly & reliable service
We’re dedicated to your comfort
No-nonsense pricing for all services
Factory-trained and certified technicians
100% satisfaction guarantee