Sewer Line Services in Northern Virginia
Sewer Line Repair & Sewer Cleaning in Arlington
Your sewage system plays an integral role in a healthy, sanitary home environment. Buried deep within the ground, it is forgotten until something goes wrong. The certified plumbing technicians at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited offer services to repair and maintain sewer lines in Northern Virginia, Arlington, and surrounding areas.
Call (703) 455-6000 to arrange same-day service with our Arlington sewer cleaning professionals.
Keeping Sewer Lines Clear
Sewer lines often become clogged over time. In many situations, backups can be prevented with routine cleaning. Our technicians are equipped to clear clogs in sewer lines and prevent future ones with regular maintenance. Our services are always tailored to the specific needs of each property, so we can provide cleaning according to a schedule that is best for you.
5 Signs You Need Sewer Cleaning
1. Gurgle – If you’re ever hearing bubbling or gurgling sounds coming from unused plumbing appliances then call in our Arlington sewer cleaning professionals ASAP. What’s happening is that the air in your sewer line can’t ventilate because of a clog and it’s being forced up and out of your plumbing’s water.
2. Slow drains – If you have one slow drain then you just need simple drain cleaning, but if your drains across the board are slow then it’s likely because of a clog in your sewer line that needs to be cleared for your drains to return to normal.
3. Foul smells – When you have sewer air coming up and out of your plumbing’s water, it will have this sewer stench to it that will be very noticeable in your bathroom or your basement.
4. Inconsistent toilet water levels – Since your toilet bowl is regulated by your sewer line and how congested the rest of your plumbing, inconsistent water levels is another sign to call in our sewer cleaning specialists.
5. Backflow – If you have sewer water or dishwasher water coming up and out of your drains while you’re using a plumbing appliance, it’s because the clog is so severe that isn’t just slowing down pressure, but reversing its course.
Minimally Invasive Sewer Line Repair
Sewer lines can become damaged by tree root infiltration, corrosion with age, ground shifting and settling, improper installation, and the ground freezing and thawing. Detecting problems and fixing them requires the right training and equipment. Our plumbers are equipped with cutting edge tools to accurately locate and repair the issue.
Your sewer line may need repair when you have:
- Extra bugs and animals are attracted to your lawn
- Your lawn is more green than normal
- Sewage that is puddling on your lawn
Although it is a helpful diagnostic tool, oftentimes there will be extremely unpleasant odors coming from your sewer system.
Sewage backing up into your basement is a plumbing disaster and requires immediate attention. Our highly trained technicians are here when you need us. If you have a problem during normal business hours, get in touch with us right away for same-day service. We have specialists available to provide emergency plumbing service for sewer lines in Northern Virginia after 8 p.m.
UP TO $1,550 FOR SELECT PRODUCTS expires 12/31/23
AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS expires 12/31/23
With Approved Credit for Select Products expires 12/31/23
What Our Customers are Saying
I had my inspection done by Steven Worthy yesterday and I definitely wanted to make sure you thank him for putting...M. Scozia
Steve just finished the service and did an OUTSTANDING job! Keep up the great work and thank you.K. Lippold
Thank you! Great service. Your employee is first rate. Josue is a nice young man.B. Henry
Great Job changing sump pump by Chase Scott. He also gave me advice and knowledge for keeping and maintaining prop...Azin Razavieh
Chase was super helpful in replacing my garbage disposal and fixing my toilet. He was super friendly and completed...Erik M.
Chase Scott provided great service. Very friendly. He found the problem quickly. He showed me what the issue was a...Jodie B.
& Plumbing Unlimited
Dedicated to friendly & reliable service
We’re dedicated to your comfort
No-nonsense pricing for all services
Factory-trained and certified technicians
100% satisfaction guarantee