The HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited Annual Service Agreement
Like most other people, you probably look forward to pulling into your driveway after a long day of work. Your home is your personal sanctuary, where you get to kick up your feet and relax with your family. But that relaxation can come to an abrupt halt when your HVAC system goes kaput in the middle of winter. The best way to avoid your home turning into an icebox is by securing an annual service agreement with a reliable heating and cooling contractor. Learn about the benefits of such an agreement and what you can expect during your appointment.
The Benefits of an Annual Service Agreement
An annual service appointment helps to ensure that your HVAC system will continue to run well for as long as possible, making it a worthwhile expense that can save you money over the years. These maintenance appointments are all about prevention, and with prevention come many perks. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Avoiding the need to schedule an untimely, expensive repair job.
- An HVAC system that keeps your home comfortable.
- A more energy-efficient system that will keep your monthly utility expenses manageable.
- Reducing your carbon footprint.
What to Expect During the Appointment
During the appointment, a heating and cooling contractor will go through all the nooks and crannies of you HVAC system to make sure it’s operating smoothly and will make repairs when needed. According to the US Department of Energy, the contractor should:
- Lubricate the moving parts.
- Check all the system controls.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Measure the motor’s current and voltage.
- Look at the thermostat settings.
- Examine the condensate drain.
For the heating system in particular, the contractor should:
- Check every gas or oil connection, the heat exchanger, gas pressure and burner combustion.
For the cooling system, the contractor should:
- Clean and adjust the blower components.
- Look at and adjust (if needed) the refrigerant level.
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils.
As you can see, it can be smart to go with an annual service agreement. If you live in the Fairfax area, contact HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited Heating & Air Conditioning. We can tell you about our specific service agreement, as well as the products that we offer.
What Our Customers are Saying
I had my inspection done by Steven Worthy yesterday and I definitely wanted to make sure you thank him for putting...M. Scozia
Steve just finished the service and did an OUTSTANDING job! Keep up the great work and thank you.K. Lippold
Thank you! Great service. Your employee is first rate. Josue is a nice young man.B. Henry
Great Job changing sump pump by Chase Scott. He also gave me advice and knowledge for keeping and maintaining prop...Azin Razavieh
Chase was super helpful in replacing my garbage disposal and fixing my toilet. He was super friendly and completed...Erik M.
Chase Scott provided great service. Very friendly. He found the problem quickly. He showed me what the issue was a...Jodie B.
& Plumbing Unlimited
Dedicated to friendly & reliable service
We’re dedicated to your comfort
No-nonsense pricing for all services
Factory-trained and certified technicians
100% satisfaction guarantee