Water Heater Repair in Northern VA
You may not think about your water heater much in your day-to-day life until you start noticing an odd sound, smell, or puddle of water that wasn’t around the day before. Then it’s time to panic, right? Not at all! The professionals at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited have years of experience handling water heater repair and are ready and willing to assist you in any way we can. Our experts are exceptionally trained, bringing top-quality skill and service to your home or business.
We offer a 24-hour emergency response for our contract customers*, ensuring you’re never left without a helping hand, no matter the time! Couple that with our industry-leading technology and accomplished specialists, and we can proudly say we are confident we can bring you the service you need for your water heater repair.
*While we serve all customers until 10 PM, overnight emergency service (after 10 PM) is available for contract customers only for serious emergencies.
For emergency services, we ask that you please call (703) 493-1200 and not submit an online request. Phone calls allow us to respond quickly to your emergency HVAC and plumbing needs!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Northern Virginia
Your water heater is pretty good at letting you know when something has gone awry. The best thing you can do is learn to identify these warning signs, and contact a professional immediately! A small problem can turn into a big one quickly, so it’s best to get professional attention as soon as possible (unless you’re interested in a full replacement!)
- Temperature troubles. If the water coming from your water heater is too hot or not hot enough, odds are the temperature simply needs to be adjusted. This is done very simply with a dial on the face of your water heater. If that doesn’t fix your issue, it’s likely the element has gone out, which will necessitate some repairs from an expert.
- Rusty water. Over time, sediment will build up in the basin of your unit. This needs to be cleared on occasion (yearly, or every few years for a brand-new water heater), or the sediment will begin creating larger issues.
- Leaky tank. If your water heater has begun to leak, you may have a problem on your hands that means more than a simple repair.
- Odd sounds. That annoying wheeze, pop, bang, or crackle is caused by the same issues as your rusty water (usually). The sediment in your tank will eventually make contact with your element, producing these worrying noises.
- Odors. This one you’ll take note of right off the bat and is pretty bad news for your water heater.
Northern Virginia Water Heater Repairs
Trying to fix your water heater yourself? Don’t! DIY water heater repair is not recommended, particularly because you’re dealing with gas lines and heating elements. If you note something amiss with your water heater, know that the experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited are on standby, ready and willing to assist you. We’ve built our reputation on honest business and excellent service and we guarantee your satisfaction on every job we handle.
SENIOR & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!