Water Heater Repair in Northern VA
You may not think about your water heater much in your day to day life. That is, until you start noticing an odd sound, smell or puddle of water that wasn’t around the day before. Then it’s time to panic, right? Not at all! The professionals at HVAC Unlimited have years of experience (more than ten and running!) in handling water heater repair, and are ready and willing to assist you in any way we can. Our experts are exceptionally trained, bringing top-quality skill and service to your home or business.
We offer a 24-hour emergency response, ensuring you’re never left without a helping hand, no matter the time! Couple that with our industry-leading technology and accomplished specialists, and we can proudly say we are confident we can bring you the service you need for your water heater repair.
Need emergency water heater repairs in Northern Virginia? Contact the professionals at HVAC Unlimited now, either online, or over the phone at 703-493-1200. It’s never too early or too late to get the help you deserve!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repairs
Your water heater is pretty good at letting you know when something has gone awry. The best thing you can do is learn to identify these warning signs, and contact a professional immediately! A small problem can turn into a really big issue pretty quickly, so it’s best to get professional attention as soon as possible (unless you’re interested in a full replacement!)
- Temperature troubles. If the water coming from your water heater is too hot, or not hot enough, odds are the temperature simply needs to be adjusted. This is done very simply with a dial on the face of your water heater. If that doesn’t fix your issue, it’s likely the element has gone out, which will necessitate some repairs from an expert.
- Rusty water. Over time, scale will build up in the basin of your unit. This needs to be cleared on occasion (yearly, or every few years for a brand-new water heater), or the sediment will begin creating larger issues.
- Leaky tank. If your water heater has begun to leak, you may have a problem on your hands that means more than a simple repair. But, caught early enough, repairs may be viable.
- Odd sounds. This annoying wheeze, pop, bang or crackle is caused by the same issues as your rusty water (usually). The sediment in your tank will eventually make contact with your element, producing these worrying noises.
- Odors or strange taste in water. This one you’ll take note of right off the bat, and either one is pretty bad news for your water heater.
Again, we stress that water heaters are extremely sensitive to adverse conditions. If you note an irregularity, contact us quickly! It could mean the difference between a repair or a replacement (we offer those, too, but we prefer it to be a voluntary action, rather than something that could have been avoided!).
You may be interested in: Water Heater Maintenance for Your Fairfax Home
Northern Virginia Water Heater Repairs
If you note something amiss with your water heater, know that the experts at HVAC Unlimited are on standby at all hours, ready and more than glad to assist you. We’ve built our reputation on honest business and excellent service, and guarantee satisfaction on every job we handle. Contact us today to learn more about our water heater repair, or any of our other services!
Ask about our 100%