Furnace Replacement & Installation in Northern VA
Putting up with furnace issues shouldn’t be part of your daily routine in winter. If you’ve been having problems with your furnace or know it’s time to get a furnace replacement, look no further than HVAC Unlimited. You can count on us for a full diagnostic and consultation, as well as 24 hour emergency installation.
Northern VA Furnace Installation
The discovery of fire is one of mankind’s great achievements, one you can surely appreciate on a cold winter night. Extreme cold is normal for northern Virginia winters. If you use natural gas or propane, then an open flame using gas as fuel provides your heating. Any time there are open flames present inside a house, extreme caution needs to be used. Leaks can be catastrophic and real care must be taken by your furnace contractor for heating to make sure all potential areas for leaks are thoroughly sealed and tested. The presence of carbon monoxide is another area of concern. As you can see, an expertly installed and maintained heating system is important for your comfort as well as your safety.
Your options for furnaces include gas furnaces, electric furnaces, and oil furnaces from the trusted brand Carrier:
- Gas furnace: Gas furnaces are more efficient than oil furnaces, but are usually slightly more of an upfront investment. The fuel typically costs less, but you need to be in an area that has fuel readily available. While gas furnaces are quieter and cleaner, they provide less heat per BTU.
- Oil furnace: Oil furnaces typically cost less that gas furnaces, but their fuel is usually a little pricier. You get higher BTUs—which means more heat—than gas, but maintenance is more extensive. More residents in the Virginia areas use gas furnaces, but if you have an older house you might have inherited an oil unit.
- Electric furnace: Electric furnaces use electricity to heat your home, which means no fuel costs and open flames in your home. They are typically more expensive that fueled furnaces, but are more durable, last longer, and don’t emit carbon dioxide. They are also quicker to be installed.
Northern VA Furnace Replacement
Home heating costs can be volatile, rising and falling with the price of fuel. This makes energy efficiency extremely important. We are aware of this and can help you by providing upgrades that will squeeze more heating out of each drop of fuel. Replacing older heating equipment with modern, energy-efficient models can make a remarkable difference in utility costs and provide you with years of savings.
Some signs you need a furnace replacement include:
- A furnace that’s more than 15 years old
- Rising gas or electric bills
- Increasing amounts of furnace repairs
- Yellow burner flame
- Clanks and other strange noises
- Reduction in air quality
- Musty or gaseous smells in your home
- Uneven heating in your home
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it might be time for a furnace replacement!
You may be interested in: Signs it’s Time for a Furnace Upgrade
Furnace Installation and Furnace Services in Northern Virginia
There are other elements to consider besides the equipment, and we will be happy to talk to you about other aspects of your home or business that impact the cost of heating. There is no need to be left out in the cold. Schedule your heating repair, service or installation appointment today and we will provide you with all the information you need.
What is your heating footprint?
Ask about our 100%