Furnace Replacement in Northern Virginia
Serving Fairfax, Alexandria, Lorton, Arlington & Surrounding Areas
Most Virginia homeowners are well prepared for our frigid winter seasons. But if your furnace isn’t living up to its potential, or has simply started to fall behind in providing the quality warmth you need, it might be time to consider replacement.
When you need the very best in HVAC services, you can always count on the certified experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited! We’ve been bringing Virginia homeowners dependable services and products for years, and when your furnace is acting up and needs to be replaced, there’s no one better equipped to help than our team!
The experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited offer furnace replacement for:
- Gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Oil furnaces
Keep reading to learn more about our furnace replacement services or call us at (703) 493-1200 to get an estimate!
Furnace Replacement in Northern Virginia
Being at the mercy of our icy winter nights is simply not an option, and your comfort is at stake when your furnace fails to meet your needs. That’s why the team at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited offers top-of-the-line heating services to bring you the comfort you need! Backed by products from industry-leading manufacturers and our world-class HVAC specialists, we can guarantee your furnace will fit your home like a warm, well-sized glove!
Our team offers all three of the powerhouse furnace system for your home. These are:
- Gas furnaces. Quiet and clean, gas furnaces provide an excellent heating option with plenty of power. They do require a gas setup, which means they aren’t available for certain locations, and gas can be slightly variable in cost. But the investment is well worth the sheer quality of warmth!
- Oil furnaces. The highest BTUs (British Thermal Units) per unit of fuel out of any furnace system! Oil furnaces are dependable, strong, and require less overall maintenance than other systems. The initial installation is a bit higher than electric, however, and some find oil prices unpalatable.
- Electric furnaces. Cost effective, dependable, and quick to install, electric furnaces are featured in the vast majority of US homes. These furnaces are also safe (no combustible fuel sources), and use a reliable amount of energy each month for easy planning.
Not sure which furnace type suits you and your home’s needs best? No worries! Our experts can help—contact us today.
Furnace Replacement vs. Repair
Many prefer to opt for HVAC repairs before replacing. And in a lot of situations, our heating and cooling experts agree! But, there are a few occasions and issues where replacement is simply smarter, faster, less stressful for the homeowner.
When to Repair
- When your system rarely needs repair, and the cost to fix the current issue is minimal. If this is the first time in years (or ever) that you’ve had to have your system repaired, chances are it’s something minor or easily fixed. If the repair will only cost $100-200 (or less) and there are no major underlying issues, replacement shouldn’t be necessary.
- When your system is fewer than 10 years old. Most furnaces last at least 10 to 15 years, so if you have a younger system, a repair is likely still a good investment.
When to Replace
- When your furnace is too old. On average, a furnace should serve your home well for roughly 10 to 15 years. Past that point, it will begin to drastically lose efficiency and will likely need to be repaired much more frequently.
- When your home’s heating is uneven. Problems with cold spots in your home? You might simply have an air flow issue—an easy fix with professional furnace repair. But if there is a deeper issue, replacement may be your best bet.
- When your heating costs are too high. Monthly bill spiking up by ten to fifteen percent? Even more? If that’s the case, you’re going to save a lot of cash on our utility bill by replacing with a newer model!
- When you need repairs too often. Once every few years? Not awful. Once a year? Unacceptable! A single repair may be cheaper than a replacement, but when you need two, three, or even four repair services within a few years, you might as well replace. We guarantee it’d be cheaper and far less frustrating.
Furnace Replacement in Fairfax, Lorton, Alexandria & Arlington
There are other elements to consider besides the equipment, and we will be happy to talk to you about other aspects of your home or business that impact the cost of heating.
Don’t be left out in the cold. Stop the search for “HVAC contractors near me” and schedule your heating system replacement today! We will provide you with all the information you need.
for Northern Virginia
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
based on 623 customer reviews
Ask about our 100%