Ductless Heating in Northern Virginia
Ductless Heating in Northern Virginia
The pursuit of the perfect heating solution for your Virginia home can sometimes feel like an endless one. You want strong, reliable heat. But you also want good energy-efficiency, and a system that won’t bog you down with costly maintenance and repairs. Are you at a loss and not sure what heating system would meet your needs best? The certified heating professionals at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited have the perfect fit for you with a ductless heating system!
What Is Ductless Heating?
As you can guess from the name, these systems are ductless, meaning they don’t operate through a series of ducts using forced-air like a furnace. Also known as mini-split systems, ductless heating system work by way of an outdoor unit connected to multiple indoor units.
The indoor units are quite small, and are able to be installed along walls, near the ceiling; pretty much anywhere. The indoor units are operated independently, meaning they can all be controlled as a single unit for varying temperatures when wanted or needed, a system commonly called zoning. Need a room to be warmer than other rooms? You’ve got it with ductless!
Ductless Heating Installation in Northern Virginia
Our expertly-trained team has been handling the installation, replacement, and repair of ductless systems for a long while now. We offer superior skill and knowledge for your installation, meaning we can help you choose the perfect unit for your home, and install it perfectly to optimize efficiency and maximize comfort.
And even better, our team always goes the extra mile with our installation services. Once we’ve completed your installation, we’ll perform a comprehensive check over our work to ensure your installation was perfect. We’re never satisfied with our projects until you are!
What Are the Benefits of Ductless Heating?
So what does going ductless actually net you? Quite a lot, actually! Though they are a somewhat newer technology (in terms of the industry, anyway), countless homeowners have been choosing ductless system installation for:
- Improved comfort control. One of the biggest benefits of ductless systems hands-down is zoning. Zoning means you have total control of individual rooms. You want a warmer bedroom, but don’t mind keeping the living room a few degrees cooler? Ductless can give you that.
- Better energy-efficiency. Aside from just being a very efficient system in its own right, a ductless system also benefits in the energy department with its zoning system. Giving the homeowner more exact control over temperatures means you can easily heat individual rooms as needed rather than be stuck force heating the entire home at all times.
- Better air quality. Mini-split heating systems make use of a multi-stage filtration system, drastically improving air quality in the home. This can be a huge boon to those who suffer from allergies, or for homeowners who tend to have a dusty home due to dirty ductwork.
- Fast and easy installation. For an HVAC professional, ductless installation is a total cinch. You can have a new, top-quality ductless system in your home and ready to roll in a single day—often in the span of a couple hours at most.
Ductless Heating Systems in Northern Virginia
Why choose us?
- We use technicians trained in the latest techniques. Major repairs can be costly, so you want to find someone you can trust.
- We will give you an honest appraisal and always try to find the least expensive method to fix your problem.
- We give priority to those whose air conditioners or heat pumps have failed and are without cool air.
- We are well connected with all local and regional HVAC distributors and can use this network to find parts quickly.
To learn more about the ductless heating services we offer for homeowners in Northern Virginia, contact us today.
SENIOR & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!