Heating & AC Maintenance Service Agreements Fairfax, VA
For decades our clients across Northern Virginia have been looking to HVAC Unlimited for superior service and solutions. And we’re proud to say we never disappoint! Our business was built upon providing customer-focused service that strives to meet your unique and specific needs, and our job is never done until we have completely exceeded your expectations.
At HVAC Unlimited, we understand that an annual service agreement may seem like an unnecessary expense in today’s budget-conscious world. However, we’ve found over the course of 20 years in the industry that A/C and heating service agreements actually help our friends and neighbors in the Fairfax, Springfield, Alexandria, Lorton, and other nearby areas save money over time. Your heating and cooling systems represent a big investment in your home, and a little preventative maintenance is the best way to protect that investment.
To learn more about routine maintenance for your Northern Virginia home’s heating and cooling systems, give HVAC Unlimited a call at 703-493-1200.
Our Maintenance Packages:
Bronze Maintenance Plan
- Spring and Fall Inspection
- 15% Off Parts and Labor
- Standard Diagnostic Fee
- Reminder Service
- 24 Hour Response Time
- 1 Year Repair Warranty
- Standard Overtime Rates
- Pre-Season Scheduling
- Discount on Equipment Replacement
- ACCA National Standard Task List / Up to 22 Point Inspection
Silver Maintenance Plan
Include All Of Bronze Plan Benefits Plus:
- Same Day Response Time
- Reduced Overtime Rates
- Accessory Inspection
- Water Heater Inspection
- Condensate Treatments)
- ACCA National Standard Task List / Up to 30 Point Inspection
Gold Maintenance Plan
Include All Of Silver Plan Benefits Plus:
- 20% Off Parts and Labor
- No Diagnostic Fee (With Repair)
- 2 Year Repair Warranty
- No Overtime Rates
- Clean Condenser Coil
- ACCA National Standard Task List / Up to 33 Point Inspection
Unlimited Maintenance Plan
Include All Of Gold Plan Benefits Plus:
- Quality Assurance Inspection & Cleaning
- Clean Burners
- Clean Coils**
- Clean Blower Wheel
- ACCA National Standard Task List / Up to 39 Point Inspection
**Evaporator and condenser coil cleaning is cleaned without removing from the system. Removing coils from the system is a standalone service and will be quoted at the current rates. Estimated value in parentheses.
The Service Visit
Our trained and certified technicians thoroughly inspect every portion of your HVAC system during a service visit. Here are a few of the key steps:
- Check the refrigerant level and recharge if necessary.
- Look for drain obstructions and remove as needed.
- Thoroughly clean dirt and debris off the outdoor unit.
- Inspect the compressor and associated tubing.
- Check and lubricate the fan motor and blades.
- Examine the control box, including wiring, for shorts and other damage.
- Clean or replace air filters as needed.
- Inspect the burner assembly and ignition system.
- Check the duct system for leaks and obstructions.
Because the majority of our technicians hold NATE certification, they have the training and experience needed to identify both common and uncommon issues so we can properly and efficiently perform needed repairs and preventative maintenance on all makes and models of air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and other HVAC devices. We know how to identify common and uncommon issues alike and how to efficiently repair them.
Benefits of a Service Agreement
As listed above, a large portion of every service visit consists of checking for emerging issues. By finding and eliminating these problems, we reduce the likelihood that you will have to spend hundreds of dollars down the road on an expensive repair or replacement system.
Making sure you get at a minimum semi-annual maintenance will bring you loads of great benefits, both in savings and comfort. When you choose an HVAC Unlimited maintenance plan, you can expect to gain:
- A much more comfortable home. Finely tuned systems that get routine professional care will work a lot harder for you, and require less resources to do so. This means much more effective heating and cooling both, keeping you cozy all year long.
- Noticeably lower heating and cooling costs. Homeowners can expect to see anywhere from ten to 40% lower monthly energy or fuel costs. The savings are huge, and a big part of why we consider maintenance the most crucial service we provide.
- Fewer reasons to need repairs. Some of the most common causes for needed repairs include air flow complications, worn out or damaged components, and electrical issues. These are all addressed and taken care of during your maintenance visit, drastically reducing needed repairs, repair costs, and unfortunate breakdown risks.
- Better home air quality. The dust and debris that commonly collects in your HVAC system gets cycled into your home, reducing air quality and potentially harming you and your family’s health. Our maintenance service includes a comprehensive cleaning, removing those allergens from your in-home air.
- A well-protected investment. HVAC systems are a necessity, but they aren’t exactly a cheap one! You want your furnace, heat pump, or central system to last as long as possible, and proper maintenance can add years to your HVAC system’s lifespan.
As you can tell, there’s a lot to be gained from a maintenance visit from our experienced and trained HVAC team! Tune-up services are the number one way to ensure you get the most out of your investment, and get the most comfort possible for your Fairfax, VA home.
Good maintenance is about more than just correcting visible issues, though. Our technicians will also make small calibration adjustments to each component of your system, promoting good energy efficiency. In short, purchasing one of our A/C and heating service agreements saves you money two ways: Your monthly utility bills will drop right away, and your future expenses will likewise drop thanks to the preventative maintenance.
Why Maintenance Is the Most Important Service
Even before repair, or even replacement, we place routine HVAC maintenance at the top of our list of importance. Why? Because it is the sole service that allows us to directly make your comfort better. You seek maintenance much for the same reasons you would a car tune-up; to get better cost-effectiveness and performance, and to avoid the potential risks of wear and tear. In fact, routine maintenance will drastically reduce your risks of breakdowns, and will even extend the life of your system.
Our maintenance service agreements strive to provide complete, comprehensive tune-up and care services, aiming to improve both heating and cooling comfort in your Virginia home. We do this by utilizing industry-leading training, years of experience, and cutting-edge diagnostic tools. We guarantee you’ll be able to see (and feel) the difference!
Choose Preventative Maintenance From HVAC Unlimited
All of our services are backed by our absolute commitment to customer comfort, and service agreements are certainly no exception. We pledge to arrive on time for every annual service visit, work diligently and thoroughly to maintain your HVAC system and always treat your property with the respect it deserves. If issues emerge during a service visit, we always keep the lines of communication open and get the homeowner’s OK before moving forward. For many of our friends and neighbors, an annual service agreement is the best way to stay comfortable year after year.
To learn more about routine maintenance for your home’s heating and cooling systems, give HVAC Unlimited a call at 703-493-1200.
HVAC Unlimited Service Areas
We serve areas throughout Northern Virginia, including Aldie, Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Bailey’s, Brambleton, Bristow, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Franconia, Gainesville, Great Falls, Haymarket, Herndon, Leesburg, Lorton, Manassas, Mclean, Mount Vernon, Oak Hill, Oakton, Purcellville, Reston, South Riding, Springfield, Stafford, Sterling, Tysons Corner, Vienna, West Springfield, and Woodbridge.
Ask about our 100%