24 Hour Heating Service in Springfield, VA
Heater clanking? Is your home drafty and cold even though you’ve got the heat cranked? Looks like you need the expert Springfield heating services of HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited.
You can count on us for heating solutions for all major heating system brands. We’ve fixed every problem imaginable and solved more heating problems than you knew existed, so we know you’ll be satisfied with our work! We provide the following heating services in Springfield, Virginia:
- Furnace installations, replacements, and repairs
- Boiler installations, replacements, and repairs
- Heat pump installations, replacements, and repairs
- Ductless heating services
- Gas furnace heating systems
- Electric furnace heating systems
- Oil furnace heating systems
- And more!
Did you know…
Would you ignore odd noises or smells in your car? Just like with automobiles, ignoring your heating problems will only result on more costly repairs—or even a whole system replacement—later.
We know that happy customers are return customers, which is why we strive to save you as much money as possible. That’s why we encourage you to get heating system services as soon as possible. You can contact us day or night, and we’ll be there for you!
Springfield Heating Solutions: Installation & Replacement
At HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited, we offer a full array of heating solutions, including heat pump and furnace installation for homes and businesses in Springfield, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Old heaters usually give warning that they are in need of repair or replacement. Some signs you need a new heating system include:
- Your heater is coming to the end of its life. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15 – 20 years; if your unit is 15 years or older, it’s time to start considering a furnace replacement.
- Your energy bills keep rising. If your energy bills have been on the rise, but your usage has stayed the same, higher fuel prices might not be the culprit. Furnace efficiency can dramatically decline as the unit ages.
- You need heating repairs more than once a year. Frequent, costly repairs are a sign of more to come. If you’re facing a repair bill of $500 or more, and the unit is more than 10 years old, consider upgrading to a new unit. It will save you money in the long run!
- Your air quality is decreasing. Dry, stale air and excessive amounts of dust, soot or rust particles are all signs that your furnace has lost its ability to effectively clean and humidify the air in your home.
- Your family or home is expanding. If you’re adding an addition or have more people in your Springfield home, your furnace may have to work double-time, raising your energy costs. Unless it’s brand-new, you’d benefit from getting a new heating system.
We will be happy to schedule an in-home consultation in Springfield to discuss your options for heating installation and other heating services. For instance, your existing duct system may be insufficient to handle the additional airflow that new blowers can deliver, or you may need an upgraded electrical supply. There are a variety of aspects that need to be examined when undergoing an installation or replacement.
Springfield Heating Solutions: Repairs
Need heating repairs? Even the most reliable, expertly installed air conditioner will need repairs every once in a while, and we’re here for you when yours breaks down. HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited can diagnose and fix any brand no matter the age or model. Commercial and residential systems offer different situations and challenges, but we are experienced in both areas. Some common causes of a heating system breaking down include:
- Lack of proper maintenance
- Motor malfunctions
- Cracked heat exchanger
- Dirty or misaligned pilot light
- Dirty or clogged air filters
- Blower fan issues
- Broken limit control switch
- A million other intricate parts that could be broken
If you suspect any of the following problems, call us immediately! Our heating solutions diagnosis will include recommendations for repairing or replacing your existing system with a new heat pump or heating unit. Our professional consultants are trained to offer you a detailed investigation and a custom proposal based on your particular needs.
You may be interested in: Help! My Furnace is Blowing Cold Air!
Cutting-Edge Heating System Technology
Modern HVAC systems offer advanced heating solutions that increase efficiency and provide better comfort control. These types of systems are light years beyond older equipment. Dual-stage capacities and variable speed fans allow for far more flexibility in operation and allow you to customize your environment like never before. It is possible to program systems remotely from your laptop or smart phone, and zoning options allow you to independently control room temperatures. These are amazing upgrades, but they require installers trained in the latest developments. We are capable of installing or repairing the most technologically advanced equipment available today.
HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited: Springfield, Virginia’s Favorite Heating Repair Company
Why choose us?
- We use technicians trained in the latest techniques. Major repairs can be costly, so you want to find someone you can trust.
- We will give you an honest appraisal and always try to find the least expensive method to fix your problem.
- We give priority to those whose air conditioners or heat pumps have failed and are without cool air.
- We are well connected with all local and regional HVAC distributors and can use this network to find parts quickly.
It can be miserable to be without heating and cooling, so we do our best to get you up and running quickly. Contact us today for heating service in Springfield, Virginia!
You may be interested in Help! My Furnace Turns Off and On!