Gas Furnace Installation
Are you looking for a heating solution for your Fairfax home? One that supplies all of the power and dependability of an electric system, but offers an alternative to expensive electricity? A gas furnace installation may be just the option you’ve been looking for! The experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited have been handling gas furnace installation for decades, and we can provide the peerless skill and products you’ve come to expect from professionals.
Seeking a top quality gas furnace installation or replacement for your North Virginia home? Contact HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited today! You can reach us over the phone at 703-493-1200, or we can be reached any time online!
The Advantages of a Gas Furnace Installation
Gas heating is nothing new. It’s been around for generations, supplying homes and businesses with an exceptional, durable heating solution. What’s the secret to the longevity of a gas furnace in this word obsessed with technological advancement? Well, a gas furnace actually comes with a number of really exceptional perks!
- Fuel Efficiency. On average, a gas furnace is one of the absolutely most efficient heating methods for your home. Gas offers more BTUs (British Thermal Units) per unit of fuel than any other heating system. This drastically trumps oil, and is considerably cheaper than electricity as well.
- Energy-efficiency. In addition to being a fairly ‘green’ option, Gas furnaces also require little in the way of external electricity, saving you dollars over the years.
- Dependability. A gas furnace offers extremely dependable heat, providing an even heating that requires minimal maintenance. Repair is also very uncommon for gas heat, as it features fewer delicate components than other heating systems.
- Longevity. A gas furnace is built to last, and you can expect to keep yours for years to come with little or no repairs needed (And on the rare occasion that it does need repair, we’ve got you covered!).
And don’t let a gas furnace fool you; technology has been kind to our beloved natural gas systems. With options like pilotless lighting, increased efficiency and advanced delivery systems, gas furnaces have only improved with time!
Replacement: When and Why
Though a gas furnace can be expected to provide faithful service for a really long time, just like any machine it may need to be replaced in time. If you note any of these signs, that time may be now:
- Age. The number one reason for any replacement is, of course, age. It’s not uncommon for us to find a twenty, thirty or even forty year old furnace in a home. In truth, any time beyond twenty years is prime time for a replacement. Beyond that point, the need for repairs will become increasingly frequent, and you’re likely to experience a considerable drop in efficiency.
- Weak heating. A simple repair is a possibility, but a gas furnace that can’t seem to keep up with demand may be overstaying its welcome.
- Rapid fuel consumption. Does your furnace seem to eat up natural gas like a starving man at a buffet? This can manifest as huge spikes in bills, or as a reduced efficiency overall.
Gas Furnace Installation in Fairfax and North Virginia
If a gas furnace sounds like the solution you’ve been looking for, contact the certified professionals at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited! We provide industry-leading products from top manufacturers, and our service is second to none! Contact us today to learn more about what our furnaces can do for you!
SENIOR & MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!