Furnace Repairs in Falls Church, Virginia
One of the benefits of living in Northern Virginia is that we get to experience all four seasons equally—but that doesn’t mean our winters are any less brutal! Have you ever went on a walk through Benjamin Banneker Park when it’s below 30 outside? Although beautiful—it’s cold! And when you return home, you expect to be greeted by a warm and toasty home. But if your home feels as cold as a day at the park, then you need to call HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited to schedule furnace repairs in Falls Church, Virginia. We offer the very best in Falls Church furnace repair services, providing top notch skill and service to ensure your furnace is ready to handle those frigid winter months.
Contact the experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited today to learn more about how our Falls Church furnace repair services can help you! You can set an appointment online or over the phone at 703-493-1200, and our emergency services are available in Falls Church 24-7!
Signs You Need Furnace Repairs in Falls Church
Sometimes it’s pretty obvious when your furnace needs a little love and care, but sometimes the signs can be hard to read, if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Our experts came up with the most common signs to watch for that signify you may need repairs:
- Your furnace refuses to kick on. This may be obvious, but it bears mention simply because there are loads of possible issues here. An unresponsive furnace could be due to thermostat issues, faulty wiring, busted components, and many other common problems.
- Your furnace is making odd sounds. You’re probably familiar with the minor sounds your furnace makes during operation. But if you notice a clunk, bang, wheeze or whistle that seems out of place, it’s a good idea to get ahold of a heating professional in Falls Church immediately. These are commonly signs that components have broken loose, and may further damage your furnace if left unhandled.
- Spikes in energy costs. A little variation in the Falls Church area is natural, but when your utility costs spike a good ten to twenty percent for no obvious reason, you likely have an issue that needs addressing with your furnace.
- Your thermostat is unresponsive. Often a wiring or electrical component issue, if your thermostat doesn’t seem to register adjustments you make, or the displayed temperature doesn’t seem to accurately reflect the temperature of your home, it’s time for repairs.
- Overfrequent ‘kicking’ on and off. If your furnace is operating erratically, or over frequently, there is a good chance something has gone wrong. In some cases, this issue could necessitate a replacement.
- Air quality is becoming an issue. If your allergies are acting up a bit more than usual, or you note a heightened presence of dust in the household, the ductwork of your Falls Church’s home furnace may be at fault.
Top Quality Falls Church Furnace Repair with HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited
We’ve been proudly serving Falls Church, Virginia for nearly ten years, and in that time we’ve learned how to provide the best service around! Our specialists offer the very best in skill, knowledge and service, and our tools and products are top-notch. For furnace repairs you can count on, look no further than the specialists at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited!
Contact us today to learn more about our furnace repair services in Falls Church, Virginia, or to schedule an appointment.
We service the following areas in Falls Church, Virginia: