Furnace Repairs in Arlington, Virginia
As a Virginia resident, you know just how brutal our winters can get! That’s why your Arlington home must be equipped with a high-efficiency furnace that is ready to take on whatever Mother Nature throws its way. But if your furnace has gone kaput and your living room is now as cold as the Mount Vernon Trail in the middle of a snowstorm, you need furnace repairs—and you need them stat! HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited offers the very best in furnace repair services, providing top notch skill and service to ensure your furnace is ready to handle those frigid winter months.
In need of furnace repair that’s sure to exceed your expectations? Contact the experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited today to learn more about how our furnace repair services can help you! You can set an appointment online, or over the phone at 703-493-1200, and our emergency services are available in Arlington 24-7!
Signs You Need Furnace Repairs in Arlington
Sometimes it’s pretty obvious when your furnace needs a little love and care, but sometimes the signs can be hard to read, if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Our experts came up with the most common signs to watch for that signify you may need repairs:
- Your furnace refuses to kick on. This may be obvious, but it bears mention simply because there are loads of possible issues here. An unresponsive furnace could be due to thermostat issues, faulty wiring, busted components and many other common problems.
- Your furnace is making odd sounds. You’re probably familiar with the minor sounds your furnace makes during operation. But if you notice a clunk, bang, wheeze or whistle that seems out of place, it’s a good idea to get ahold of a professional immediately. These are commonly signs that components have broken loose, and may further damage your furnace if left unhandled.
- Spikes in energy costs. A little variation in the Arlington area is natural, but when your utility costs spike a good ten to twenty percent for no obvious reason, you likely have an issue that needs addressing with your furnace.
- Your thermostat is unresponsive. Often a wiring or electrical component issue, if your thermostat doesn’t seem to register adjustments you make, or the displayed temperature doesn’t seem to accurately reflect the temperature of your home, it’s time for repairs.
- Overfrequent ‘kicking’ on and off. If your furnace is operating erratically, or over frequently, there is a good chance something has gone wrong. In some cases, this issue could necessitate a replacement.
- Air quality is becoming an issue. If your allergies are acting up a bit more than usual, or you note a heightened presence of dust in the household, the ductwork of your furnace may be at fault.
Prompt & Reliable Arlington Furnace Repair
If your furnace is exhibiting any of the telltale warning signs listed above, then you’re in need of a furnace repair! Don’t let an inefficient heating system put a damper on your family’s comfort. Our team is ready and willing to diagnose the problem and resolve it quickly and efficiently.
We’ve been proudly serving Arlington, Virginia for nearly ten years, and in that time we’ve learned how to provide the best service around! Our specialists offer the very best in skill, knowledge and service, and our tools and products are top-notch. For furnace repairs you can count on, look no further than the specialists at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited!