Furnace Repairs in Annandale, Virginia
During the winter, many Annandale residents dream of the warmer weather when they can spend their days hiking the trails at Mason District Park. But until then, you rely on your home’s furnace to produce the warm temperature you’re dreaming of. So what do you do when your furnace gives out in the middle of a blisteringly cold Virginia winter? You sit back, stay calm, and call HVAC Unlimited. We offer the very best in Annandale furnace repair services, providing top notch skill and service to ensure your furnace is ready to handle those frigid winter months.
Don’t put up with an inefficient and inconsistent furnace any longer! Contact the experts at HVAC Unlimited to learn more about how our furnace repair services can help you! Set an appointment online or over the phone at 703-493-1200, and our emergency services are available in Annandale 24-7!
Signs You Need Furnace Repairs in Annandale
Sometimes it’s pretty obvious when your furnace needs a little love and care, but sometimes the signs can be hard to read, if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Our experts came up with the most common signs to watch for that signify you may need repairs:
- Your furnace refuses to kick on. This may be obvious, but it bears mention simply because there are loads of possible issues here. An unresponsive furnace could be due to thermostat issues, faulty wiring, busted components and many other common problems.
- Your furnace is making odd sounds. You’re probably familiar with the minor sounds your furnace makes during operation. But if you notice a clunk, bang, wheeze or whistle that seems out of place, it’s a good idea to get ahold of a professional immediately. These are commonly signs that components have broken loose, and may further damage your furnace if left unhandled.
- Spikes in energy costs. A little variation in the Annandale area is natural, but when your utility costs spike a good ten to twenty percent for no obvious reason, you likely have an issue that needs addressing with your furnace.
- Your thermostat is unresponsive. Often a wiring or electrical component issue, if your thermostat doesn’t seem to register adjustments you make, or the displayed temperature doesn’t seem to accurately reflect the temperature of your home, it’s time for repairs.
- Overfrequent ‘kicking’ on and off. If your furnace is operating erratically, or over frequently, there is a good chance something has gone wrong. In some cases, this issue could necessitate a replacement.
- Air quality is becoming an issue. If your allergies are acting up a bit more than usual, or you note a heightened presence of dust in the household, the ductwork of your furnace may be at fault.
Choose HVAC Unlimited for Furnace Repair in Annandale
Have you noticed your furnace exhibiting any of the signs mentioned above? If so, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We’ve been providing peace of mind to Annandale homeowners year after year knowing that their furnace is in it for the long haul.
We’ve been proudly serving Annandale, Virginia for nearly ten years, and in that time we’ve learned how to provide the best service around! Our specialists offer the very best in skill, knowledge and service, and our tools and products are top-notch. For furnace repairs you can count on, look no further than the specialists at HVAC Unlimited!
Contact us today to learn more about our furnace repair services in Annandale, Virginia, or give us a call at 703-493-1200 to schedule an appointment.