Emergency Furnace Repair in Northern Virginia
Emergency Services for Contract Customers
Where do you turn to when you need emergency furnace repairs right now? The same place you turn to when you need any repairs at all in the Northern Virginia area! No matter your needs, large or small, pressing or not, the experts at HVAC Unlimited will always have you covered! We take pride in offering emergency services any time, any day, to ensure you get the help you need, when you need it most.
*While we serve all customers until 8 PM, overnight emergency service (after 8 PM) is available for contract customers only.*
*For emergency services we ask that you please call (703) 493-1200 and not submit an online request. Phone calls allow us to respond quickly to your emergency HVAC and plumbing needs!*
24-Hour Furnace Repair Services in Northern Virginia
When you contact our experts in Northern Virginia for emergency furnace repair, you’re not looking for just any old service. You need a fast response and the assistance of a team that is totally dedicated to restoring your comfort quickly and effectively, and a team who can get the job done right the first time! The certified HVAC professionals are expertly trained and fully-equipped to meet your emergency repair needs.
We utilize industry-leading tools and cutting-edge technology to diagnose your repair needs right away when we arrive on the scene. Our experts do this because it allows us to locate your problem very fast, and pinpoint the exact cause for trouble. In this way, we can ensure your repair needs are met quickly, while also never sacrificing quality!
Trusted & Effective 24/7 Furnace Repair in Northern VA
We understand that emergencies wait for no one! They always come at the worst possible time, and can be immensely stressful. We want you to know you have someone to turn to in an emergency, and HVAC Unlimited promises to:
- Bring you our absolute best. To handle your emergency, we send our best and brightest to ensure you get the help you need.
- Never charge unfairly. We will never be the company that charges you through the nose for an emergency repair. HVAC Unlimited works hard to be the trusted professionals you’ve come to expect, and all of our fees are clear, understandable and completely transparent. No hidden fees, no underhanded tactics.
- Respond quickly. It’s called an emergency for a reason! With HVAC Unlimited, you’ll never be left out in the cold. We’ll have a certified furnace repair specialist at your door as soon as possible, ready to bring you the service you need.
- Be equipped to handle anything. No problem is too large, nor is it too small. Our fully-equipped specialists come ready for anything with a service vehicle full of solutions.
Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repair
So, what qualifies as an emergency? Really, anything! If it’s after hours, or you need help right now, we’ve got you covered! In particular, keep an eye (or ear) out for these signs:
- Your furnace isn’t working. You don’t really need us to tell you this one, but if you’re not getting the heat you need, call on us right away!
- You hear odd sounds from your furnace. Odd sounds can be a sign of trouble to come, or they can be a sign that trouble is already here! They often indicate a serious problem with components in your furnace, and if left alone this can do serious harm to your system. Don’t wait, or it could be too late!
- Your furnace is blowing cold or cool air. It’s already cold outside, you don’t want it cold inside too! Contact HVAC Unlimited before all of the warm air bleeds out of your home! We can have this set right, and have you back to being comfortable in no time.
- You notice strange smells. An odd smell can be completely innocent. Maybe a bit of dust on a coil. But, it can also be a serious indication of something very dangerous. If you notice odd smells, and are concerned about your furnace (or your health!), don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Your pilot light is malfunctioning. If you use a gas furnace, odds are you rely on a pilot light to keep your system running properly. Is the pilot light an off color (orange, yellow), or refusing to stay lit? If so, be sure to cut gas and power to your gas furnace right away to avoid dangerous flare up, and then contact our experts immediately!
- Your furnace is having air flow issues. Is your system blowing very little air, or is the furnace running, but there is no air flow coming from the vents? If so, you probably have an air clog on your hands. Check your air filter first, but if it’s fine, you’ll need emergency services to meet your repair needs.
- Your thermostat is displaying incorrectly or not responding. When your thermostat acts up, it can totally halt the heating in your home. The issues could lie with the electronic components of your system, or even the thermostat itself. Either way, our experts can find and handle the issue in no time. Don’t be left deprived of comfort; contact our experts for professional emergency services in Fairfax.
Superior Emergency Furnace Repair With HVAC Unlimited in Northern VA
HVAC Unlimited has been the name to know for quality service and professional HVAC care in Virginia for over forty years! When you need a team that is wholly dedicated to superior service and top-tier solutions, you can always count on HVAC Unlimited!
The primary goal of HVAC Unlimited began as a pledge to provide quality, service, and honesty beyond compare. That has never, changed, and it never will! We guarantee our service, and strive to be a name you can trust. Call on an HVAC Unlimited expert today for your emergency furnace repair needs in Fairfax and the surrounding Northern Virginia area!
Ask about our 100%