Electric Furnace Repair
When it comes time to crank up the heat and stave off that Virginian winter chill, the last thing you want to discover is a furnace in need of repair. It’s unfortunate, but this will happen to most of us at one point or another. When that time comes, be ready to call on the certified professionals at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited! We boast some of the best skill, technology and training in the industry, and when it comes to an electric furnace repair, no one can do it like we do!
HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited is dedicated to providing superior service to all of our consumers. Need electric furnace repair right away? Contact us online, or via phone at 703-493-1200 to set up an appointment!
Signs You Need Electric Furnace Repair
Catching on to telltale signs as soon as they present themselves can save you the stress and strain of serious damage! Watch out for these signs:
- Hikes in your energy bills. Noticing a 10 – 20 percent increase in your utility bills? Many issues can make your furnace perform at less than optimal efficiency, and if left alone, the problems will only begin to stack up. This could be your first sign of a need for furnace repair!
- “Flighty” heating. If you notice drafts, cold spots or experience chills even with your furnace kicking it into high gear, there is almost definitely an issue with its performance. This very commonly relates to broken parts, or a clog that needs to be addressed.
- Strange noises. Furnaces aren’t known for being whisper-quiet, but if you’re hearing a clank, bang or wheeze, there’s likely a loose or broken component in your furnace. This can present serious problems if not fixed immediately, as loose parts can damage the internal workings of your furnace.
- Poor air quality. the air quality of your home can be drastically reduced by a furnace in need. If you notice excess dust, increased allergens, or even mold in your home, the furnace may be at fault.
- Units that are old, or in need of frequent repair. As a furnace ages, it will naturally need more and more repair. If your furnace exceeds fifteen years of age, be sure to have it serviced annually. In the long run, it may be best to seek a complete replacement, as a newer furnace will provide more efficient and cost-effective heating in the future!
Emergency Furnace Repair Services
Odds are, your furnace isn’t going to pick a convenient time to go out on you. No matter the time or day, our emergency service specialists stand ready to assist! If you notice signs that may indicate a need for repair, or your furnace decides to go out, don’t hesitate to contact us immediately!
Electric Furnace Repair in Virginia
No matter your needs, big or small, the certified experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited are here to see your system up and ready to stave off the winter chill. We provide the best service possible to our consumers, bringing excellence in skill, technology and products. Don’t let the cold get you down, call on HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited today to meet your heating needs!
Ask about our 100%