Electric Furnace Installation
You should never have to worry about finding a dependable source of heat for your Northern Virginia home. For unrivaled availability, peerless dependability and overall performance in keeping warm this winter season, the experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited recommend our electrical furnace installation to meet your heating needs! We’ve been handling electrical furnace installation for decades, and our team can provide the professionalism and quality you need, when you need it.
Looking for a top quality electric furnace installation that exceeds expectations, and brings you all of the benefits, with none of the exorbitant prices? Contact HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited today, either online or over the phone at 703-493-1200!
The Benefits of an Electric Furnace Installation
Electric heat has been a mainstay for homes and businesses for a long time, and for good reason! No other heating system boasts as many perks and benefits, and technology has only made them better over time. The benefits include:
- Availability. Unlike gas or oil, electricity is readily available anywhere. This saves the frustration many home and business owners face, if you happen to be located somewhere where other forms of fuel simply cannot be supported.
- Technology. No other heating system gets as much tech love as electrical heat. New advancements to performance, efficiency and quality of life come out nearly yearly, making electric heat one of the most effective forms of heating.
- Cost of installation. The initial cost of an electrical furnace is considerably lower than any other common heat source, making procurement and purchase a bit of an easier pill to swallow. This makes electric heat a particularly appealing proposition for those on a budget, or those looking to save on installation costs.
- Efficiency. While it’s true electricity costs more per unit than other heating sources, a newer, properly maintained unit can rival or exceed other heat sources. In addition, electricity suffers none of the cost spikes or fluctuations that other fuel sources experience.
- Safety. An electric furnace gives off none of the harmful gasses of other furnace types, and can have a lower risk of combustible fire.
When to Seek Electrical Furnace Replacement
Like any other piece of equipment or hardware in your home, there will come a time when your electrical furnace simply cannot keep up with demand any longer. Luckily, the signs are fairly simple to spot:
- Weak or uneven heat. A simple repair may be the solution you’re looking for, but often enough this is a symptom of an electrical furnace nearing its end.
- Age. Heating systems are built to last, but not to last forever. Generally speaking, past fifteen years of age your furnace stands to begin faltering. Its efficiency will dramatically reduce past this point, and often an old furnace will need frequent repairs.
- Excessive spikes in energy costs. If your bill seems much higher than usual, a furnace in need of replacing is often the cause.
- Over frequent repair. Most furnaces will need a repair here and there, but if it’s a yearly occurrence, it’s time to seek replacement.
Electrical Furnace Installation in Northern Virginia
If an electric furnace sounds like the solution you’ve been looking for, the experts at HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited would love nothing more than to bring you the installation services you deserve! Our experts carry years of experience, and boast some of the best skill and technology in the industry. If you want to learn more about our furnace installation services, contact us today!
Ask about our 100%