I s Your HVAC Tech NATE Certified? Why He Should Be
One of the greatest expenses of home ownership is heating and cooling. There are many ways to reduce your home energy costs—from installing additional insulation and programmable thermostats to regularly changing the air filter. However, if you want to ensure that you get high efficiency and quality maintenance for your HVAC system, you should make sure that your contractor uses NATE certified technicians.
North American Technician Excellence, or NATE, means that a technician is a highly trained professional who has demonstrated experience and knowledge of HVAC technology.
Benefits of Using a NATE Certified Technician
- Energy bills – Because you’ll receive proper maintenance and installation, your home’s energy bills can be significantly reduced by using a NATE certified technician.
- Fewer problems – You’re less likely to have callbacks or warranty issues when a certified technician installs or repairs your equipment.
- Speed and efficiency – You can be sure that the job will be done quickly and correctly the first time.
- Performance – By choosing a company with NATE certified employees, you can be certain that your equipment will perform at its maximum efficiency.
- Experience – NATE certified contractors have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to both common HVAC issues and more unique problems that can arise.
For more info on NATE certified technicians or other home comfort concerns, contact HVAC & Plumbing Unlimited Heating & Air.