Northern Virginia Central AC Repairs
When your central AC quits on you, there’s nowhere in your home to escape the Northern Virginia summer heat. That’s why you can count on the experts at HVAC Unlimited to diagnose and fix the problem before you even start sweating.
When you call us, you can be sure that we thoroughly inspect every inch of your central air conditioner—from compressor to ductwork—to make sure we’ve targeted the real problem. We’ll also start up your equipment to make sure everything runs smoothly before we leave.
Don’t call those other guys—you know, the ones who offer dirt-cheap services only to come and tell you to get a replacement. Call us, and we guarantee you’ll be more than satisfied with our AC repairs.
For central AC repair service that can’t be beat, call the HVAC Unlimited experts at (703) 493-1200 or fill out our contact form to your right!
Signs Your Central AC Needs Repairs
Some of the signs your central AC needs repairs include:
- Leakage: When condensation forms inside of your unit (which is a part of normal function), a drainage system directs the excess moisture. When this system is in jeopardy, pools of water can form at the bottom of and around your unit. These pools, as well as freezing along the sides of the unit or on its internal parts, are often sure signs your central unit is in need of repair.
- Strange odors: Odd smells that persist while your unit is running can be a sign that your coils are dirty, or that the filter may be clogged. If you’re just turning the unit on for the first time of the season, some of this odd musty smell is rather normal, but if it persists for longer than a day, it’s a good idea to call in the pros.
- Warm or slightly cool air: This is often a sign that the coolant in your system is in need of a recharge, and is definitely a cue to call in the cavalry.
- Irregular noise: Central AC systems make noise, for sure, but it often fades into the back of our minds within a few days of it running. If your unit is making enough noise that it calls your attention, its best to get it checked right away to avoid potential disasters.
Not sure if you need a technician to fix your central AC? We are happy to come out and diagnose your problem. A few of the things you can check on your own are:
- Is your air filter dirty? A dirty air filter can cause air flow problems and make your system eventually overheat.
- Do you have adequate power? Every air conditioner should have a dedicated circuit, and sometimes it’s the power source that is the real reason your central AC won’t turn on.
- Is there debris on your outdoor unit? Debris like grass, leaves, and dirt can block air flow into the compressor.
If you’ve checked all of the following and can’t find the issue, chances are it’s something inside the unit itself. That means you need quality central AC repairs from HVAC Unlimited!
HVAC Unlimited: Northern Virginia’s Favorite Central AC Repair Company
Regardless of where or when, if you’re experiencing any of these issues, contact us at HVAC Unlimited and let us put our expertise at your disposal. Our expertly trained professionals are standing by, ready for you!
Ask about our 100%