Northern Virginia Air Conditioning Installation
Dealing with air conditioning issues can be cause for a real headache in the Northern VA area. Not knowing what to look for, who to contact and what exactly you need is extremely stressful, and can leave you feeling frustrated and drained. Luckily, the professionals at HVAC Unlimited are ready and equipped to deal with any situation that may arise with your air conditioning system, including a full consultation, 24 hour emergency installation and a full list of top of the line technological upgrades!
HVAC Unlimited has been providing superior solutions and top-class products to residents of Fairfax, VA and the surrounding areas for decades. Our team is completely dedicated to providing your home with only the very best. And that means the best products, the best services, and the best customer-focused solutions possible. We make it our business to ensure your unique needs are met, and we aren’t happy until we’ve exceeded your expectations!
Contact us online or give us a call at 703-493-1200 to schedule an air conditioner installation consultation and help us start helping you!
You Are Likely In Need Of Air Conditioning Replacement If:
- You are experiencing frequent cut-offs or breakdowns
- You have excessive monthly utility costs
- You hear chugging or other excessive sound when unit is in operation
- Your unit is unresponsive to thermostat changes
- Your current unit has a rating of under 13 SEER
- Your AC unit is more than 16 years old
Our experts, built on years of exceptional experience and training, are equipped and ready to handle any and all problems you may be experiencing with your HVAC system. Regardless of type, model and fashion, the technicians at HVAC Unlimited are there for you! Contact us today for a consultation!
Central AC Installation in Northern Virginia
Central air conditioning units offer that wonderful combination of controlled air and comfort you’ve come to expect from a full-home unit. HVAC Unlimited offers full service and installation of these units, and we’re ready and available at your beck and call.
If you’re concerned that a job of this magnitude may take ages, leaving you miserable for weeks while the work gets done, think again! With our equipment, expertise and knowledge, installing your central unit can be completed in mere days, providing your home with an unparalleled temperature-controlled environment.
Ductless AC Installation in Northern Virginia
Installing ductless, or “Mini-Split” units is an exceptional alternative to the clunky, loud window units of days gone by. A great option for those who prefer to cool only a select area of the home, ductless units are set up in a single room and given an independent and responsive thermostat.
Advantages of Ductless Units:
- Constant and consistent temperature control with none of the cycling of archaic window systems
- Quick and easy installation
- Sleek and discreet design, omitting the need to move the unit around or store it in off seasons.
HVAC Unlimited is proud to offer our ductless installation services, providing your home with a cool alternative if you’re looking to avoid (or augment) the use of central air.
Heat Pump System Installation in Northern Virginia
Heat pumps aren’t the newest tech on the block (that title goes to ductless), but they’ve been around for so long simply because they work so well. And modern advances have only made improvements to this already awesome cooling option! Heat pumps boast some of the highest efficiency levels on the market, and can provide you with both powerful cooling in the summer, and work as excellent heating systems in the winter. Even better, heat pumps operate optimally in climates like ours here in Northern Virginia!
When homeowners in Fairfax, VA come to us looking for unique, dynamic solutions that offer the fairest balance between cost-effectiveness and power, we are sure to always recommend heat pump systems.
The Advantages of Heat Pump Systems:
- Some of the highest energy-efficiency on the market, helping to keep comfort high, and costs down.
- A versatile HVAC system, offering perfect summer season cooling as well as efficient and effective winter heating
- Easy homeowner maintenance, requiring little more than basic cleaning in addition to semi annual professional maintenance
What Type of Air Conditioner Is Best For You?
Due to the mild or moderate climate in Northern Virginia, choosing the unit that is right for your home is largely based on personal needs and comfort, however there are some circumstances to keep in mind when choosing what type of installation service is best.
Homes Suited For Central AC:
- Larger, or multiple story homes typically benefit from a central unit provided both or all floors are in frequent use
- Homes with many occupants likely need central air to adequately control the temperature
- Older homes with an out of date or out of commission central unit may consider a new installation
Homes Suited For Ductless AC:
- Smaller homes, trailers and apartments can make great use of ductless units
- A homeowner looking to supplement existing units, or who prefers one particular room be controlled more effectively
- Homeowners looking to replace dinosaur window units
- Additions and older homes with no room for ductwork
Why Install a New Air Conditioner?
So why go in for a completely new cooling system? It’d be obvious if your current Fairfax AC unit went kaput, sure, but is there a reason to seek a replacement for a system you’ve already got? Well, we’d say sure, as long as the benefits warrant it. And you know what? They do! By seeking a new air conditioner installation, you stand to gain:
- Much more comfort. There’s no way to really get around the fact that newer systems simply work better. HVAC tech moves in leaps and bounds, and every single year systems are becoming stronger, more effective, and more capable of providing for you and your family’s needs.
- Lower cooling costs. A new HVAC system can run faster, stronger, and better. But more importantly, it can do it for less cost. New systems have brought us higher and higher SEER ratings, and much higher efficiency ratings. This means far lower cooling costs, making a new installation a very smart investment.
- A more reliable cooling system. There is little worse than a troublesome system breaking down in the middle of a hot, humid, and nasty Virginia summer. And if your AC is a decade old or so, this is a common reality for you! Save yourself the discomfort and the stress (and the high repair costs!) and simply seek a new system, before the AC chooses for you.
- Lower maintenance and repair costs. Frequent repairs and constant part replacement become more and more frequent as a system ages. By replacing your system with a new air conditioner installation early, you save yourself the frustration and cost of constant system maintenance.
HVAC Unlimited: Northern Virginia’s Favorite Air Conditioner Installers
Regardless of your needs, HVAC Unlimited is ready to provide. Our team is ready and waiting, glad to assist you with all of your air conditioning needs. Contact us online or give us a call at 703-493-1200 to schedule a full consultation and help us start helping you!
Ask about our 100%